Local Artist Registration
We’re thrilled that you are interested in partaking in 2020’s Chalk the Walk Festival on NSW Central Coast at The Entrance on Saturday 22nd February.
Wednesday 19th February, 2020 – 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Workshop with Anton Pulvirenti
Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 10am – 8pm
Day to complete artwork
If this is your first time chalking with us please submit examples of your work as part of your submission.
*ENTRY IS FREE*
You will be provided with a starter pack of chalk.
I’m interested in taking part in Chalk the Walk as an artist
IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING ALLOWED TO ENTER CHALK THE WALK CENTRAL COAST AS AN ARTIST WHICH IS A BENEFIT TO ME I HEREBY AGREE WITH ZEST EVENTS INTERNATIONAL PTY LIMITED ACN 33 109 851 309 (“Organiser”) as follows
- I understand that the image I create must be suitable for family public viewing (no offensive, violent or sexually explicit graphics, words or political or religious statements) and there may be no words or symbols used in the artwork intended as advertising. The Organisers reserve the right to deem any subject matter as inappropriate for this all-ages family event.
- I understand that the Organiser may at its sole discretion assign any of the Festival’s Sponsors to any one individual artist. Sponsors logos may appear next to artworks and any marketing material associated with the promotion of the festival.
- I acknowledge that the Organiser may, for its own benefit and the benefit of its associates, sponsors and assigns, photograph and use photos or reproductions of the Artist and the Artist’s artwork at the Festival in any manner (including but not limited to promotion, marketing and merchandising) in all media and for all goods in all territories for the life of copyright and that the Artist hereby exclusively licences to the Organiser the rights to such photos or reproductions of the images taken and acknowledges the Artist has no right to compensation for such use. Further the Artist consents to the Moral Rights of the Artist in the Artist’s work at the Festival being used by the Organiser in such uses including adaptation and editing of the said Artist’s artwork.
- I understand that only the materials provided or approved by the Organiser will be used on the pavement.
- I warrant to the Organiser that my artwork at the Festival shall be original and not infringe the rights of any third party.
- I understand that if I do not comply with these festival rules and all safety rules set down by the Organiser, it may result in my removal of the festival altogether.
- The Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the festival &/or cancel the festival without any compensation to me.
- The information you supply in your Artist Submission Form will be used for the organisation of this event and may be used for planning of future events. We will not pass your details on to any parties not involved with the organisation of this event.